Questions and answers on thermodynamics topic from 21 to 30.
21. What is the name given to useful part of available energy which is available for conversion touseful work?
22. What is the difference between pyrometer, pyranometer and pyrheliometer.
Pyrometer measures temperature by radiation principle. Pyranometer is sued to measure total hemispherical solar radiation. Pyrheliometer is sued to measure beam intensity by collimating the radiation.
23. What are the two essential conditions of perfect gas ?
Perfect gas satisfies equation of state and its specific heats are constant.
24. Enthalpy and entropy are functions of one single parameter. What is that ?
25. At what pressure and temperature the density of water and steam is same ?
At 225 kg/cm2 and 374.6° C.