Benefits of publishing article with ME Mechanical are as follows:
Publishing article on ME Mechanical offers you many of benefits. Some of them are:
- As an author at ”Me Mechanical’ you will earn name and fame.
- Article(s) submitted by you, will be getting an excellent exposure among 100,000+ monthly mechanical engineering readers of this website.
- If you own a personal website, we will link to your personal webpage.
Article Submission Guidelines:
Please follow our guidelines before submitting your draft work to get easily approved by our Editor-in-Chief.
- Your article must not have been released in anywhere else in any format.
- The article must be well written without any spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in simple English language.
- Your article should have a length of at least 600 words and must not exceed more than 3000 words.
- Maximum of five images are allowed per article.
- Once your article is published on our site, you should not reproduce the same article in any other site to maintain its uniqueness of article.
- If your article is approved and published on our site, you grant us the right to take legal action on your behalf, against anyone, who plagiarizes your article content without your permission.
If your article meets our guidelines then create a Google Doc on Google Drive and share the doc URL manually with us at editor(at)me-me(dot)xyz with a doc sharing permissions as ‘anyone with the link can comment‘. So that our editors can review it.
If your draft work is in a promotional manner or containing a backlink to product or service pages, we are not accepting those requests, use our ‘Mechanical Engineering Community Blog’ for those submissions.